REGISTRATION IS OPEN. We are excited to welcome our campers back for the 2021 summer season!
Queen City Junior Yacht Club, located on Seattle’s beautiful Portage Bay, invites junior boaters 9-14 years old to participate in any of our weekly day camps from June through August.
Our junior camp is unique since we maintain small class sizes. This class size ensures every student gets the attention and coaching they need to improve their sailing, boating and water safety skills. In fact, every student will enjoy at least one individual session with our experienced counselors so that each camper learns how to enjoy the water by becoming more responsible on the water.
Certified Sailing Instructors will provide education that includes boating safety, small boat handling, rigging, sailing fundamentals, knot tying, kayaking and more by using our in-house fleet, watching videos, lectures, games and having fun.
Reserve your spot now! All levels of sailors and boaters are welcome.
2021 Junior Boating & Sailing Camp Schedule
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Due to popular demand, we have opened up a small number of spots in the weeks below
- Week #1: June 21st - June 25th (2 spots)
- Week #2: June 28th - July 2nd (1 spots)
- Week #3: July 5th - July 9th (2 spots)
- Week #4: July 12th - July 16th (3 spots)
- Week #5: July 19th - July 23rd (FULL)
- Week #6: July 26th - July 30th (5 spots)
- Week #7: August 2nd - August 6th (FULL)
- Week #8: August 9th - August 13th (FULL)
- Week #9: August 16th - August 20th (FULL)
- Week #10: August 23rd - August 27th (FULL)
For any questions:
In 2021 when registrations opens, complete the registration form found at the bottom of this page, or phone
Queen City Yacht Club, 2608 Boyer Avenue East, Seattle, WA 98102
Contact The Office
Camp Tuition is $350 per week, $625 for two weeks for the same child.
(We provide life jacket and course materials, you bring lunch)