Open registration begins Monday, February 5th. Early registration available for Seattle Boat Show attendees.
Queen City Junior Yacht Club, located on Seattle’s beautiful Portage Bay, invites junior boaters 9-14 years old to participate in any of our weekly day camps from June 25th through the week of August 24th, 2018.
Our junior camp is unique since we maintain small class sizes. This class size ensures every student gets the attention and coaching they need to improve their sailing, boating and water safety skills. In fact, every student will enjoy at least one individual session with our experienced counselors so that each camper learns how to enjoy the water by becoming more responsible on the water.
Certified Sailing Instructors will provide education that includes boating safety, small boat handling, rigging, sailing fundamentals, knot tying, kayaking and more by using our in-house fleet, watching videos, lectures, games and having fun.
Reserve your spot now! All levels of sailors and boaters are welcome.
2018 Junior Boating & Sailing Camp Schedule
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Week #1: June 25 - June 29 (CLOSED)
- Week #2: July 2 – July 6 (CLOSED)
- Week #3: July 9 – July 13 (CLOSED)
- Week #4: July 16 – July 20 (CLOSED)
- Week #5: July 23 – July 27 (CLOSED)
- Week #6: July 30 – August 3 (FULL; WAITLIST AVAILABLE)
- Week #7: August 6 – August 10 (FULL; WAITLIST AVAILABLE)
- Week #8: August 13 – August 17 (FULL; WAITLIST AVAILABLE)
- Week #9: August 20 – August 24 (FULL; WAITLIST AVAILABLE)
To Register Please Contact:
Complete the registration form found at the bottom of this page, or phone
Queen City Yacht Club, 2608 Boyer Avenue East, Seattle, WA 98102
Camp Tuition is $335per week, $605 for two weeks for the same child
(We provide life jacket and course materials, you bring lunch)