Willie is available to cater (and help you plan) your next event. Whether it's a wedding, retirement party, anniversary celebration, fund-raiser, or intimate gathering, you can leave the culinary details to Willie while you bask in the compliments.
Willie has been in the food service profession for more than 25 years, starting as a dietician at St. Joseph's Hospital in Stockton, CA, and continuing with the United States Navy, where as lieutenant commander, he supervised the galley operations on large ships.
With his partner and "my backbone, Peg," who makes sure everything is in place and stays on track, Willie has catered events for QCYC members, Amtrak, Power Squadron, Windermere Real Estate, and West Coast Construction. Talk to him about catering your event.
Tips for Planning a Party
Want to make your next party easier? Here are some tips from Willie:
- Be sure to pick the right time for the party so it doesn't conflict with another major event.
- Pick a theme. If you select Willie for your catering, he will work with you to match the food to the event theme.
- Plan ahead - way ahead. The more planning time you have, the easier it will be for both you and your caterer.
- What is your per person budget?
- How will you decorate?
- Have you selected the venue? Consider rental off the QCYC facilities (members only.)
- How many people do you plan to invite?
Take a look at Willie's catering menus for more event ideas.
Willie Williamson (QCYC Chef)
(253) 632-5303 | firstname.lastname@example.org